Our aim is to help you find a suitable robot by providing unbiased reviews of trading and investing robots that we have found commercially available online. All of the information and data that we collect and study to conduct our reviews come directly from the robot in question. We combine this in-depth research with our 15+ years of experience in the online trading industry and user feedback. This enables us to provide the end user with an unbiased robot review and rating.
We are constantly looking to further improve our content whilst doing our upmost to ensure that it stays relevant and up to date. For upmost transparency and to avoid any conflict of interest, we have outlined here exactly how and why we rate robots the way we do.
- Shortlist potential robots to be included on InvestingRobots.com
- Conduct in-depth research into the robot features, strategy and results
- Compile all of the information and data together
- Write a detailed review that covers what we think are the most important aspects
- Give the robot a rating based on everything that we have covered
- Publish the robot review to help users find a suitable robot
- We periodically revisit existing reviews to try and ensure they are up to date
We separate each robot review into categories to make it quick and easy for the user to identify and digest the most important information. The categories we use are as follows:
- Trading Strategy
- Key Features
As we believe each category is equally important, we score them evenly. Each category is rated on a scale of 1 – 10. The lowest score possible is 1 and means we believe the robot could improve in this area. The highest score possible is 10, which means we believe the robot is amongst the best in that particular category. After all categories have been allocated a rating, the total scores are compiled together to give a total average, again out of 10. E.g. If a robot scored 7/10 in all categories, the final robot rating would also be 7/10. Lack of real or backtesting results is an automatic 1 in the results section.
We are open to discussion of reviews with robot developers. This may include correcting any mistakes or outdated information. However, we have the final say on a particular rating. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback. You can also read more about us.